What you need:
Disposable plastic cup
1. In a small container, mix 2 tablespoons of decoupage, food coloring to desired shade, 2-3 drops of water, and glitter. Create 3 to 4 different colors.
2. Carefully spot coat the inside of the mason jar with decoupage mixture. Evenly distribute the colors throughout your jar. Slowly rotate the jar to ensure the entire surface is covered.
3. Cross two stirring sticks over a plastic cup. Balance the jar upside down over the sticks to let the excess decoupage drip out. Let sit for 5 minutes.
4. In a 170ºF/340º oven, bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the decoupage is clear. Wait for the glass to cool before removing.
5. Use a battery-operated tea light to give a glow to your galaxy mason jar.