Magic Sorting Bath Bombs
1. In a large bowl, whisk together 1 cup of baking soda, ½ cup citric acid, ½ cup epsom salt, ½ cup cornstarch, and 1 tsp shimmer.
2. Add 6 tsp of melted coconut oil and 2 tsp essential oil. Mix together, then set aside.
3. In a separate container, add 4-5 drops of food coloring to 1 tbsp of epsom salt. Create mixture in separate containers for separate colors or in one container for one color.
4. Fill your spherical mold halfway with your white bath bomb mixture. Gently pack your mixture in.
5. Take your 1 tbsp of colored epsom salt and place it in the center of your bath bomb.
6. Carefully fill the rest of your mold with your white base and pack tightly with the cap of your mold.
7. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
8. Carefully pop out your bath bomb. If needed tap lightly to remove your bath bomb from the mold.
9. Drop your bath bomb in warm water to activate your bath bomb.
10. This recipe makes about 4 bath bombs.