1. That time a young Syrian refugee and his family got to sit the stands to watch a soccer game for the first time:
2. That time Messi's biggest fan got to upgrade his fave jersey:
3. And that time when a young Brazilian soccer fan won us over with his homemade jersey, too...
...And got invited to visit the team's training center.
4. That time that the soccer team in Recife, Brazil, launched a campaign promoting the adoption of older children and teens:
5. That time in the 2016 South American Football Championship when James Marcelin scored Haiti's first goal against Brazil, making him a national hero — especially poignant since he had been a survivor of the devastating 2010 Haiti earthquake.
6. That time this young Portuguese fan showed sportsmanship toward a French fan after the 2016 Euro Cup.
7. That time when a fan of the Aimoré Sports Club in Brazil wrote in to ask for a jersey, and added that he didn't mind if it was stained or torn:
8. That time at the 2014 World Cup, when Serey Dié, a midfielder for the Ivory Coast national team, was moved to tears by his country's national anthem.
9. That time this fan showed us the true meaning of dedication:
10. That time this fan gave his extra ticket to a man collecting cans outside the stadium, and invited him inside to watch a match for the first time:
11. And finally, that time this fan decided to "put his heart to the test" after heart surgery by going to a game:
What magical moments of soccer did we miss? Leave your faves in the comments below!
This post was translated from Portuguese.