1. If you were a kid in the 2000s, you probably had a Polly Pocket — and spent multiple Christmases scheming about getting the Polly dollhouse:
2. Doll transportation was a hot holiday commodity, too — like this Barbie Holiday Camper...
3. And this Barbie airplane that got progressively more and more pimped out each year.
4. And if there was ever an "It" action hero, it was Max Steel.
5. Christmas was also an opportune time to add to your Beyblade collection...
6. Or the time to finally upgrade your scooter game with one of these:
7. Hot Wheels were the shit, too, and don't even get us started on the Hot Wheels Car Wash, which worked with REAL WATER AND SUDS, YOU GUYS.
8. And nothing got your adrenaline pumping like the TV ad for the Hot Wheels Sharkbite Bay track.
9. If your BFF got a new NERF gun, it was only a matter of time before you had to have one, too:
10. And we should probably credit our first grocery store cash register sets for setting us on the path toward consumerism.
11. And of course, the OG ladies of American Girl were holiday season staples.
12. The PlayStation 2 was, without a doubt, the subject of many letters to Santa back then...
13. As were every Pokémon-lover's favorite Game Boys...
14. But when it came down to it in the 2000s, there was one groundbreaking gift that ruled us all:
This post was translated from Portuguese.