1. Upcycle old computer parts into Nike "junk dunks."
2. Never lose track of your files again with a USB flash drive cassette.
3. iCat — can you cat?
4. Can you resist this jewelry?
5. All of your childhood memories... now have memory of their own.
6. This computer "keybag" makes qwert the statement.
7. Upcycle old disposable cameras into tasteful decorations.
8. What once held your data now holds your drawers.
Wear a ribbon cable belt for a retro rainbow look.
9. Now that's a compact lunch.
10. It's time you learned to recycle your motherboard...
11. Now this is high-definition nature programming.
12. "If I told you half the things I'm made of, you'd probably short circuit."
Those things include: computer parts, adding machines, capacitors, VCRs, typewriters, and leather from a Louis Vuitton wallet.