13 Ways To Make Your Old Electronics New Again
Outdated is the new updated. It’s good to let go of the past. But if you just can’t part ways with something, then at least give it some new life. See what’s possible when we do things together. Brought to you by RadioShack. #LetsDIT
1. Upcycle old computer parts into Nike "junk dunks."
2. Never lose track of your files again with a USB flash drive cassette.
3. iCat — can you cat?
4. Can you resist this jewelry?
5. All of your childhood memories... now have memory of their own.
6. This computer "keybag" makes qwert the statement.
7. Upcycle old disposable cameras into tasteful decorations.
8. What once held your data now holds your drawers.
Wear a ribbon cable belt for a retro rainbow look.
9. Now that's a compact lunch.
10. It's time you learned to recycle your motherboard...
11. Now this is high-definition nature programming.
12. "If I told you half the things I'm made of, you'd probably short circuit."
Those things include: computer parts, adding machines, capacitors, VCRs, typewriters, and leather from a Louis Vuitton wallet.