1. Following the Kings’ victory last night, a young woman in heels stomped across the ice in the background of an NBC 4 broadcast. She totally eats it, right as the reporter points out there’s “never a dull moment with these Kings.”
3. Cherish this moment, Rangers fans:
This post originally identified the Kings as being from Sacramento, not Los Angeles. The author clearly cares much more about face-plants than sports. We regret the error.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀