1. Following the Kings’ victory last night, a young woman in heels stomped across the ice in the background of an NBC 4 broadcast. She totally eats it, right as the reporter points out there’s “never a dull moment with these Kings.”
3. Cherish this moment, Rangers fans:
This post originally identified the Kings as being from Sacramento, not Los Angeles. The author clearly cares much more about face-plants than sports. We regret the error.
- It's inauguration day: Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States around 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌