1. Following the Kings’ victory last night, a young woman in heels stomped across the ice in the background of an NBC 4 broadcast. She totally eats it, right as the reporter points out there’s “never a dull moment with these Kings.”
3. Cherish this moment, Rangers fans:
This post originally identified the Kings as being from Sacramento, not Los Angeles. The author clearly cares much more about face-plants than sports. We regret the error.
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘