1. So, there’s a new trend in Taiwan. It involves pet grooming. And it’s pretty hilarious.
3. Pet groomers in Taiwian are giving pups haircuts that makes their heads look like perfect circles or squares.
5. Look at this lil’ cue ball!
7. According to Rocket News, the geometric cuts are meant to help pictures of the dogs stand out on social media.
And it can only be done for certain breeds who have a bunch of hair around their face.
9. But it kinda just looks like they stuck their head in a piece of (fluffy) bread.
11. I hope triangles come into style next.
H/T Laughing Squid
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲