1. During today’s Kansas vs. Stanford game, The Big Lead noticed that Stanford cowbell player Alex Chang had a fever, and the only cure was, well, you know the rest.
3. Stanford beat Kansas 60-57, but it likely wasn’t their skill that pushed them over the edge, but the unmatched cowbell playing from their band.
4. Such enthusiasm. Such poise. It’s certainly no coincidence they also beat New Mexico on March 21.
6. One thing is certain: None of us will ever be the same.
Correction: A Stanford band member originally told BuzzFeed the cowbell player was named Edward M. Beaux, a long-running Stanford joke.
- Chaos erupted at a protest outside a Trump rally in Southern California on Thursday night.
- A 23-year-old asylum-seeker who set himself on fire at an Australian immigration detention center on Wednesday has died.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯