1. This is Rupee, a mutt who owner Joanne Lefson rescued from a dump in Northern India.
3. Rupee and Lefson traveled for ten days to reach Mount Everest’s base camp, located 17,000 ft. above sea level.
9. Rupee is believed to be the first dog to ever climb Everest. But the pup also had another kind of first experience while climbing the world’s tallest mountain: Snow!
11. Rupee may be one badass pup, but Lefson still hired a porter to carry him in case he got tired.
13. Before the big climb, Lefson, Rupee, and filmmaker Dev Argarwel also traveled to spots like the Taj Mahal.
15. The trio also went around Nepal, where Rupee posed with some locals.