1. British singer Rita Ora has been struggling to break into the American market since Jay Z signed her in 2009, and a recent Twitter fail only made it that much more obvious.
3. On Halloween, the 23-year-old singer tweeted that she would release new music if she got 100,000 retweets.
Though she has nearly 4 million followers, the tweet was deleted after getting just 2,000 retweets.
5. She also reportedly retweeted a fan who said, “where her 3.9m followers at when you need them smh,” but deleted that also.
10. Naturally, people didn’t exactly believe her.
14. And it’s only made the Fifty Shades of Grey actress become the butt of plenty of jokes.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 30. "We're still not done," a police official said Friday afternoon.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's election has lost the presidential race in a defeat for the global populist movement.
- Instead of ornaments, a women decorated her Christmas tree with paper angels honoring the biggest stars who died in 2016 🎄