1. British singer Rita Ora has been struggling to break into the American market since Jay Z signed her in 2009, and a recent Twitter fail only made it that much more obvious.
3. On Halloween, the 23-year-old singer tweeted that she would release new music if she got 100,000 retweets.
Though she has nearly 4 million followers, the tweet was deleted after getting just 2,000 retweets.
5. She also reportedly retweeted a fan who said, “where her 3.9m followers at when you need them smh,” but deleted that also.
10. Naturally, people didn’t exactly believe her.
14. And it’s only made the Fifty Shades of Grey actress become the butt of plenty of jokes.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎