1. This is Peeps, a newborn duckling.
3. “Ducks are very social, raising a single duck is basically a death sentence, they will die of loneliness,” he wrote.
4. The new dad decided to try to keep the duckling company. “Peeps doesn’t have a mother’s wing to go under, so my beard had to do,” Brian said.
He added, “Pro tip: Best time for social interaction is after the food dish has been empty a few hours. Do not feed then socialize, unless you do it outside. You will get pooped on, repeatedly.”
5. Also, “You will get pecked, but it doesn’t hurt. Unless it’s your eyeball. That hurts.”
6. Brian and Peeps became best friends.
7. This is Peeps at 25 days old. They grow up so fast!
8. And Peeps after 45 days.
9. Brian now has three more eggs incubating. “Peeps will have some friends in time for spring,” he wrote.
All photos via Reddit.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩