1. Guardians Of The Galaxy was the surprise hit of the summer, and from it emerged everyone’s new favorite wooden superhero: Groot. So what better to show your love for the giant tree-creature than to eat him?
3. First, you make shortbread cookie dough, dye it a little darker, and flatten it out. Taking a Groot stencil, you carve out his shape as many times as you can/want.
9. Watch the tutorial for more detailed instructions and spot-on comments about Chris Pratt’s body:
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media ooutlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.