1. They’ve been through the ringer training to destroy children in the Hunger Games movies, and now the men from the series have dominated another challenge (the one with ice buckets).
Hutcherson had a bit of a hard time with it. “In the pants!” he yelled. “…OH GOD IT’S SO COLD.”
His nominations were pretty adorable, including his third grade teacher, his first acting teacher, and another teacher, Pat Jackson.
3. Liam Hemsworth managed to look perfectly tousled throughout his, even doused in water and clad in a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles onesie.
He nominated Woody Harrelson, Hutcherson, and Matt Niven.
5. And Sam Claflin got a bucket-full while “reporting” in London.
7. Now that they’ve dominated a reality show fight to the death AND the Ice Bucket Challenge, these guys just need to conquer horizontal videos.
- As they succumbed to smoke inhalation, the Oakland warehouse fire victims texted their loved ones and some embraced, authorities said.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are excited about it 😍📷
- Grammy nominations: Beyoncé has earned 9, including Album of the Year. Drake, Rihanna, and Kanye West each got 8 nods 💿🎶