12. Use this color-by-number guide to make different frosting shades.
This handy chart from Food Network Magazine tells you how many drops of red, yellow, green, or blue to use to create each shade. Start with white frosting without vanilla added, since that can change the color.
33. ALERT ALERT ALERT there are balls of cookie dough inside this cake, which is also covered with cookies.
So much better than those “cookie cakes” people used to bring to school, like, who do you even think you’re fooling, you stupid huge cookie. Get the recipe here.
- Brexit fallout turns into political chaos in Britain: Seven opposition party members resigned Sunday in an effort to force leader Jeremy Corbyn to quit.
- Today's pride parade in New York will honor the 49 victims of the Orlando gay nightclub attack.
- Does Brexit really tell us anything about Trump? "The Brexit did not have a candidate — it was simply a policy choice."