12. Use this color-by-number guide to make different frosting shades.
This handy chart from Food Network Magazine tells you how many drops of red, yellow, green, or blue to use to create each shade. Start with white frosting without vanilla added, since that can change the color.
33. ALERT ALERT ALERT there are balls of cookie dough inside this cake, which is also covered with cookies.
So much better than those “cookie cakes” people used to bring to school, like, who do you even think you’re fooling, you stupid huge cookie. Get the recipe here.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.