12. Use this color-by-number guide to make different frosting shades.
This handy chart from Food Network Magazine tells you how many drops of red, yellow, green, or blue to use to create each shade. Start with white frosting without vanilla added, since that can change the color.
33. ALERT ALERT ALERT there are balls of cookie dough inside this cake, which is also covered with cookies.
So much better than those “cookie cakes” people used to bring to school, like, who do you even think you’re fooling, you stupid huge cookie. Get the recipe here.
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- A federal judge ruled Tuesday that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.