1. Hot Dog Roller
What You Already Have That Makes This Unecessary: a grill
“Stainless steel rollers keep the dogs elevated off the dirty grill grate, and keep charring flames away from the hot dog surface.” … AKA make your “grilled” hot dog taste like you boiled it.
4. Himalayan Salt Plate
What You Already Have That Makes This Unnecessary: salt, plates.
Not only is it confusing, it’s impermanent: “Plate can be used repeatedly until it eventually diminishes with use.”
8. S’mores Grilling Basket
What You Already Have That Makes This Unnecessary: sharp sticks, a soul.
Hold on while I go out in the woods and cut me a hickory switch and poke you with it until you understand that the best part of s’mores is roasting a marshmallow that you’ve impaled on a sharp object.
9. Long Handle Salt & Pepper Set
What You Already Have That Makes This Unnecessary: arms, hands.
If there are flames shooting up high enough from your grill to make sprinkling salt on something impossible, you’re doing it very wrong. Also: Use coarse kosher salt and freshly ground pepper or get away from the grill.
12. The Ham Dogger
What You Already Have That Makes This Unnecessary: hamburgers, hot dogs.
HEY BRO YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE RAD
IF YOU COULD MAKE A HAMBURGER EXCEPT IT WAS SHAPED LIKE A HOT DOG
LOL BRO YOU’RE SO HIGH RIGHT NOW
I KNOW, RIGHT
OH DUDE LOOK BRO AMAZON’S GOT YOU COVERED
14. Potato Nails
What You Already Have That Makes This Unnecessary: potatoes without nails in them.
Supposedly these make potatoes cook faster and more evenly, but a) humans have been happily roasting un-nailed potatoes for centuries and b) removing scalding hot metal nails from potatoes doesn’t totally sound like my idea of a great time?
16. Motorized Grill Brush With Steam Cleaning Power
What You Already Have That Makes This Unnecessary: a normal grill brush, functional elbows.
Let’s take something that works just fine and make it more expensive and less reliable by adding extra parts and batteries.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. In most events, top performers have already reached the limits of human biology, scientists say.
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.