You know how you buy a little bunch of rosemary to use in ONE recipe and then it languishes in your fridge for days, and then weeks, and then it turns brown, and then it turns black, and then it starts sobbing quietly to itself at night and you have to throw it out?
NEVER AGAIN. Whenever you’ve got a rosemary surplus on your hands, just turn to one of these recipes to get it out of your crisper drawer and into your stomach ASAP.
11. They love it with all their hearts and crevices.
17. Rosemary is on BFF terms with cheese in basically any format.
22. Try throwing rosemary into almost any soup/stew/thing you eat for dinner.
32. You can even use rosemary as an ice cream mix-in.
(SOMEONE GET THIS IN MY MOUTH, STAT.)
- The GOP healthcare bill appears to be in jeopardy as more and more Republicans defect, but the House is scheduling a vote for today anyway.
- The Republican health care bill is "anti-woman," said the president of Planned Parenthood, whose organization would be defunded by the legislation.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍