1. It has recently come to our attention that…
9. No, really.
D.C. bartender Brennan Adams invented this method for turning boozy ice cream into “Cryo-Spheres” (Dippin’ Dots wouldn’t let him call them Drinkin’ Dots, which, ugh, because that’s a GREAT name) and Gizmodo has an explainer on how you, too, can create this magic.
10. Basically, you drip melted ice cream or ice cream base (including booze) into a vat of liquid nitrogen.
Which is VERY VERY COLD.
11. And then (carefully) spoon out the frozen dots.
12. And then experience the “hangover of the future” for yourself!
Cool, guess I know what I’ll be subsisting on all summer and for the rest of my life.
- The 6-year-old boy who was shot Wednesday while on the playground at his elementary school in South Carolina has died.
- Trump's home and golf club near Washington, DC have security cameras inside and out, monitored from New York, insiders say.
- Seven bee species have officially been listed as endangered in the US. Losing them could have a devastating effect on the ecosystem.