1. It has recently come to our attention that…
9. No, really.
D.C. bartender Brennan Adams invented this method for turning boozy ice cream into “Cryo-Spheres” (Dippin’ Dots wouldn’t let him call them Drinkin’ Dots, which, ugh, because that’s a GREAT name) and Gizmodo has an explainer on how you, too, can create this magic.
10. Basically, you drip melted ice cream or ice cream base (including booze) into a vat of liquid nitrogen.
Which is VERY VERY COLD.
11. And then (carefully) spoon out the frozen dots.
12. And then experience the “hangover of the future” for yourself!
Cool, guess I know what I’ll be subsisting on all summer and for the rest of my life.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- The FBI has opened an investigation after 11 Jewish community centers across the US received bomb threats on Monday.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎