1. Sprinkle them on your soup…
6. Bedazzle a wheel of cheese with them.
17. Make a veggie burger that actually tastes good.
20. Decorate a lovely pumpkin cake.
21. Make your own.
1. Scoop the seeds out of your jack-o-lantern, wash off gunk, spread out on a towel to dry for a while.
2. Toss on a baking sheet with a little oil and whatever spicy or sweet or other stuff you’re into (don’t forget plenty of salt).
3. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until they get crispy. Stir the seeds every 10 minutes and check to make sure they’re not burning towards the end of baking.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺