1. You wished that you had a brother you could sell for 50 cents.
That was a lot of money!
3. You owned these dolls:
And you knew that the one on the left was Ashley because she was more girly. Mary-Kate was totally the sporty type.
5. You knew all the words to this song:
And you probably still do.
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- Twenty-three athletes who competed in the 2012 Olympic Games in London have failed retrospective doping tests, officials say.
- Barack Obama became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the site of the atomic bombing in Hiroshima, Japan. The "memory of August 6, 1945 must never fade."