2. The scavenger hunt started with Neil Patrick Harris receiving very important items:
3. After getting a clue that read: “Life’s a garden, dig it.” Neil knew what he had to do:
4. He finds a iPad Mini, of course:
5. But the gift doesn’t just stop at the iPad, it does THIS:
6. And then the scavenger hunt continued for another week and amazing things like this happened:
7. At least Neil Patrick Harris knows just how lucky he is:
And here are Twitter highlights from when the scavenger hunt was actually happening!
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰