1. A pair of teeth-whitening pens so you can skip any expensive treatments you were thinking of and instead essentially color your way to a sparkling smile.
2. An ultra-thin electrical outlet cover for anyone whose apartment's only good spot for a couch is riiiight up against an essential outlet. Now, you can squeeze it close to the wall while this three-plug extension cord maintains your access to electricity.
3. An all-natural oven scrub because your roommates are literally going to cry if you set the fire alarm off because of baked-on food even one more time.
4. A handheld garment steamer for quickly and easily tackling stubborn wrinkles without having to drag out a big ol' ironing board.
5. Or, an even simpler wrinkle releaser and fabric-freshening spray that will fool everyone into thinking you wake up early to get ready when really you roll out of bed after hitting snooze four times and spray down whatever you pick up off the floor.
6. A grout ink pen so you can make your grout appear brand new. *Wipes a single tear* I'm so proud of you for actually deciding to take care of this.
This won't clean your grout, but it'll make it look brand new.
Promising review: "I was pleasantly surprised by how far these went. I did the entire floor of my large master bathroom plus a little of the shower with one pen. It is pretty forgiving, and you have quite a bit of working time before it dries completely. This was not a quick task, but it went faster than I thought it would. I was worried the white would look too bright, but it just makes everything look so much cleaner. Very happy with this product!" —Jenelle
Get it from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in two sizes).
7. A bathroom cleaner made with natural ingredients and free from fumes, so the next time you get around to scrubbin', you won't also be subjected to a gnarly headache.
Promising review: "I have an old shower/bathtub. I tried name-brand shower cleaners and bleach to try to clean the soap scum off the tiles and tub. I had no luck, and I would cough and get sick because of how strong the smell was. I thought I would try this to save my lungs. I sprayed my entire shower and left it for about 15 minutes. Came back and rinsed off the walls, and they were shiny! I've never had such a clean shower. The smell is amazing and subtle. All I smell is tea tree, and it didn't affect me at all. The price is also a good deal since the bottle is pretty large." —Amber Erwin
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $13.04.
8. An ink remover that'll rescue hard surfaces and fabrics alike from the enemy to end all enemies — permanent marker.
9. A two-pack of reusable mop pads so you can skip expensive one-time-use wet or dry pads in favor of a washing machine-friendly alternative.
10. A jar of furniture polish made with coconut oil and beeswax to add some healthy natural luster to your dull pieces and overall give all the wood items you own new life!
Happy Hive VT is a small Etsy shop based in Williston, Vermont.
Promising review: "I used this to protect the thick, damaged oak top to my kitchen island, and it looks wonderful after the first use. Very easy to use." —Kelex
Get it from Happy Hive VT on Etsy for $22.
11. A glass cleaner that'll erase the hard water stains that have been plaguing your shower for eons at this point.
12. A bottle of Goo Gone foaming spray to degrease any surfaces in your kitchen that are simply slimy — lookin' at you, gas cooktop after steak night.
13. A stainless-steel tongue cleaner because residue on your tongue may be the only thing standing between you and fresh breath.
14. An over-the-drain hair catcher to catch shedding hairs and prevent drain clogs from ever even forming. Bam! Just like that, one of your biggest cleaning problems no longer exists.
15. Spherical ice molds because the *clink* of ice in a glass feels all the sweeter when it's from an oddly chic piece of ice. Perfect for your next cocktail or mocktail hour with pals.
16. An avocado slicing tool that perfectly halves, de-pits, and slices avocados easily and beautifully, which sounds pretty freaking good to me.
17. A pumice cleaning stone to finally take on stubborn stains that — let's be honest — you probably should've taken care of a long time ago. But hey, that's OK, better late than never!
18. A handheld milk frother so you can make your favorite café drinks in the comfort of your own kitchen. You have always suspected that you would make a great barista.
19. A six-pack of jumbo Spacesaver vacuum storage bags to make storing your off-season items, spare bedding, and so much more less of a poofy affair and more of a satisfying, space-saving miracle.
20. A spray gel that will remind you that WHOA, that surface wasn't that color when you moved in. Yeah, let's fix that.
21. A butter holder and dish to help you effortlessly melt a bit of the good stuff into your pan to help prevent sticking. Soooo much better than using a spray.
22. An electric fabric shaver so you can basically give yourself a whole new wardrobe by salvaging sweaters, accessories, and *anything* that has fallen victim to pilling and shedding.
24. A foot file that's helped tons of people cheese-grate their way to beautiful feet. Yeah, I know how that sounds, but for baby-soft heels without getting a pedi? Arguably worth it.
25. A headlight restoration kit because you know what they say: The headlights are the windows to the soul of the car. Better keep them clean!
26. An enzyme-based laundry stain remover that proves there's no use crying over spilled ketchup. That's a phrase, right?
Promising review: "For whatever reason, I am ALWAYS spilling things on my shirts, and I cook every night (sometimes, I remember the apron, sometimes, I don't). My clothes are a mess by the end of the day. I'm not proud of it, but there it is. I have tried EVERYTHING there is to remove stains, and this is the absolute BEST thing out there. (There is simply not a major stain remover that I have not tried.) The only thing close is a long presoak (I mean, like, six hours) in Oxyclean. With Puracy, you get the best result by doing it well in advance, but for me, that is another plus because I would far rather spray them when I put them in the hamper than do it all at once just before I do the laundry. It seems to get everything out, and I've never had any trouble with damaged fabric. I don't really review very much, but this is seriously outstanding." —NYC Buyer
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
27. A set of cleaning K-Cups because it's probably been a while since you thought about cleaning the appliance you might use most often. Just run it through the machine, and you're good to go.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.