28 Under-$20 Beauty Products From Sephora That Are Actually Worth Your Money
Save that money, honey.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Fenty Beauty gloss bomb that comes in six universally loved shades and will keep your lips looking extremely glossy ~all~ day! Plus, thanks to its inclusion of shea butter, it'll keep your lips hydrated, too! Best part? It has a delicious peach-vanilla scent!
2. An Inkey List hyaluronic acid hydrating serum to leave your skin plumper and smoother. Hyaluronic acid — its main ingredient — can hold 1,000 times its weight in water so it'll penetrate deep into the skin with ~lots~ of hydration.
3. A mini Natasha Denona tan bronze & glow palette for helping you achieve a perfectly sun-kissed glow — without the sun damage that comes along with it. Made with a luminous creamy highlighter and a neutral blush and bronzer powder, this little baby can be throw in your purse for a glow-on-the-go.
4. A Verb ghost weightless hair oil to smooth frizz, promote shine, keep hair strong, and prevent breakage. Its moringa seed oil moisturizes, detangles, and smoothes hair whereas its argan oil enhances the elasticity, adds shine, and helps minimize flyways and frizz.
5. A Sephora Collection cream shine liquid lipstick to provide long lasting color that won't budge through anything. Even better, its inclusion of avocado oil helps provide comfort for the lips — so they won't feel stiff midday.
6. A Tarte clay eyeshadow palette full of six pigment-packed eyeshadows, Amazonian clay, and mineral pigments that'll stay on all day while soothing and softening your eyelids. And, since its shades are neutral you can wear them any time — including during the day and at night.
7. A Makeup Forever artist color pencil that can be used for your eye, lips, and brows to fill in empty spaces, add definition, contour, and more. Its 17 shades make it easy to find the perfect shade for any need.
8. A Huda Beauty #bombbrows microshade brow pencil to help you create the brows you've always wanted. The waterproof, smudge-proof, and transfer-proof formula is housed in the thinnest tipped pencil on the market for achieving on-point brows, every time.
9. A Sephora Collection colorful eyeshadow with tons of shades and loads of pigment so you can create virtually any look imaginable. All the shades can be dressed up or down!
10. A Kaja cutie bento creamy lip and cheek duo with two stacked shades that can be blended out or built up. The shades are great as they can be used alone on your lips or cheek or combined to create a custom color.
11. A Mizani styling foam mousse with ceramides to strengthen the hair, monoi oil to add shine and moisture, and shea butter to repair dryness and restore moisture. One use of this lightweight foam and your hair will look shiny, healthy, and hydrated.
12. A set of two-in-one Peace Out oil-absorbing pore treatment strips with hydrocolloid polymer technology to lift away dirt, excess sebum, and dead skin cells. After the oil and impurities lift away, the infusion of vitamin A in the strip helps to minimize and refine the appearance of your pores.
13. A Dr. Jart+ mask with moisturizing hyaluronic acid so you can have a spa night at home. The mask contains two parts — an ampoule and a rubber mask — that you'll use by applying the ampoule to the skin and then the rubber mask on top. Together the two provide benefits such as increased hydration (due to the hyaluronic acid) and moisture (due to the kelp extract).
14. A bottle of The Ordinary moisturizer with amino acids, dermal lipids, and hyaluronic acid to give your skin an immediate boost of hydration.
15. A mini Glow Recipe watermelon PHA + BHA pore-tight toner with watermelon extract that'll quench skin with a boost of hydration while minimizing the appearance of pores. The extract also delivers essential vitamins and amino acids, and helps to soothe the skin.
16. A The Ordinary lactic acid 10% + HA serum that'll leave skin smoother and healthier looking due to its main ingredient, lactic acid. With usage, it'll reduce uneven skin tone, dullness, and more.
17. A Fresh verbena soap with an infusion of shea butter to make washing your hands hydrating, not drying. Since the soap has such beautiful packaging, you can also place it in your bathroom or drawers as a fragrance.
18. An Innisfree matte priming UV SPF that'll keep your skin protected (it has SPF 37) without leaving it super oily. Thanks to the silica within the product, it'll also help absorb excess oil while you wear it!
19. A water-based Tarte SPF 15 SEA mini foundation that combines medium coverage and a natural finish to create a foundation that's everything we need — and more. Composed with water and vitamin E, it'll also act as an emollient and antioxidant while retaining the skin's natural moisture.
20. A Milk Makeup gel brow to fill, shape, and define your incredible brows. Its waterproof formula glides on smoothly without any smudging for up to ten hours of wear for perfect brows every time.
21. An The Inkey List oat cleansing balm that'll gently dissolve makeup and excess oil without stripping the skin of ~any~ moisture. And its main ingredient, oat, supports the skin's moisture barrier, helps reduce redness, and soothes any irritation so it makes the perfect gentle cleanser.
22. A Fenty Beauty plush matte lipstick with incredible color payoff and a super matte finish that'll last through every single mask wear — even on those sweltering hot summer days.
23. A Benefit Cosmetics rose lip and cheek tint for adding a pop of color to your lips and cheeks — without any cakey finish or harsh lines thanks to its smudge-proof formula. One swipe of this beauty provides gorgeous color-payoff that requires just a few taps to blend in naturally.
24. A Laneige lip glowy balm with shea butter and a lightweight texture that'll leave your lips ~extremely~ soft and shiny without any stickiness. It's also pocket-sized so you can take it with you anywhere — trust me, you'll want to.
25. A Danessa Myricks Beauty eye, cheek and lip cream pigment for providing you with the multipurpose product you've always dreamed of. Throw one of these compact (but long-lasting) tubes into your bag and use it on your lips, cheeks, or eyes for a full makeup look or touchup. Since it dries rapidly, application is easy as can be, too.
26. A Herbivore coconut milk bath soak to make your bath time into a luxurious experience. Like its namesake says, the star ingredient of this product is coconut which provides benefits such as softening, moisturizing, and soothing the skin — aka a perfect addition to your bath.
27. A Milk Makeup Kush lip glaze with high-shine, a non-sticky formula, and an infusion of hemp-derived cannabis seed oil to keep lips baby soft and full while worn.
28. A The Inkey List peptide moisturizer for keeping your skin hydrated without the tight, uncomfortable feeling some moisturizers provide. The formula is fast-absorbing and contains a peptide duo that supports natural collagen production while adding ~tons~ of hydration.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.