Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A pair of high-waisted leggings with an ultra soft material and pockets (!!!!) to keep you comfortable at all times, ranging from a grueling workout to time spent snoozing on the couch.
2. A pair of high-rise shorts great for working out on warmer days. Their lightweight, moisture-wicking fabric makes them perfect for running, walking, or just lounging around.
3. A cropped sports bra that reviewers claim is just as great as Lululemon. The good news? It's less than half the price and works great for light activities (like your favorite yoga or Pilates class).
4. A stretchy dress perfect for a walk around the park in the spring or summer time. It's moisture-wicking, has UV protection, and has pockets to stash away your phone and keys.
5. A cropped cotton sweatshirt that's made for long commutes, traveling, or your next gym session. Its relaxed fit, crew neckline, and cozy cotton fabric make it easy to wear all day.
6. A stretchy skort begging to be worn to your next game of doubles tennis. The best part? It has a built-in pair of shorts so you don't need to worry about it blowing up.
7. A pair of split-front leggings because they're functional enough for running errands or trying out a new barre class.
8. A long-sleeve shrug for throwing over your cute sports bras and workout tops when you're heading to the gym.
9. A pair of faux fur-lined leggings so you can slide on on a warm, fuzzy pair of leggings for all your winter activities. Heading on the slopes for skiing and snowboarding? Use these as a base layer. Taking the dog for a walk on a snowy morning? Throw these on.
10. A set of no-show athletic socks to wear underneath your low-rise workout sneakers. With arch support and moisture-wicking fabric, they won't ride down or feel too sweaty during any activities.
11. A corset bra with a soft, stretchy fabric that won't dig into your skin during the trickiest of exercises. You'll never have to worry about fabric digging into your skin during burpees, crunches, or push-ups with this pick.
12. A hooded sweatshirt great for concealing a sweaty face after an intense workout. FYI: if you add some sunglasses, you'll feel like you're hiding from the paparazzi.
13. A pair of high-rise shorts ideal for outdoor yoga classes, walks, or runs. Reviewers rave about their supportive qualities, so you can be rest assured knowing that they won't move an inch — even during the toughest of bootcamp classes.
14. A fleece jacket that'll keep you warm and toasty during your winter walks, runs, or jogs — even during the most freezing of temps.
15. Or a winter jacket created specifically with the intention to wear during rainy or snowy weather. With an attached hood, full-length zipper, long sleeves with thumbholes, and zippered pockets, it'll ensure you stay dry while taking on the elements.
16. A pair of flare leggings so trendy, you'll find yourself wearing them as soon as they get out of the dryer. Not only do they hold up through an intense workout but they're also great for lounging or running errands in.
17. A terry sweatshirt that can easily be thrown over a tank or sports bra before or after a workout. The gym can get SUPER hot, so this is a great solution to wear underneath your puffer vest when it's not too cold outside.
18. A pair of winter pants for staying warm while you're on those scenic winter hikes. These pants allow for plenty of layers, thanks to their adjustable waist band and wind- and water-resistant construction.
19. A seamless tank top with a lightweight material, making it easy to wear during indoor or outdoor runs.
20. And a cropped flare bottom jacket you may become quickly obsessed with thanks to its soft material and flattering silhouette. Wear it to your next barre class or trip to the farmers market.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.