31 Stylish Things From Target That Are Basically Made For Compliments
Warning: when you wear these items, you will get compliments.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of black high-waisted leggings with a subtle snakeskin print so versatile, you'll find new ways to wear them every time. Plus, they are SO cute!
2. A puff short-sleeve ruffle dress that's so trendy, people won't believe how affordable it is. Trust me, it'll become your go-to dress.
3. A versatile black legging so soft and comfortable, you'll never want to spend money on high-end leggings again. Reviewers rave about how they can be styled up or down while looking super flattering. Basically, everyone you know is going to want a pair after they see you in them.
4. A thick gold chain link necklace to instantly upgrade any outfit with an elegant touch of gold. You'll be super *on trend* while staying on budget.
5. A patterned puff long-sleeve dress, AKA a soon-to-be staple in your work wardrobe. Perfect for meetings with your bosses and clients while allowing you to be your ~most~ productive self. #bossbabe.
6. A floral print long-sleeve dress for those days when you overslept, want to look stylish, and need to be ready asap for that 9 a.m. virtual meeting.
7. An initial bracelet in gold that will have your friends asking, "where did you get it?" It ~literally~ matches with everything and makes a great gift (if you want to surprise the friends who asked about it).
8. A long-sleeve maxi-dress with a built-in tie waist and lightweight fabric for those days when you want to look stylish with minimal accessories. Don't want to show up to the Zoom call in your pajamas? Need to run some errands? Meeting friends for dinner? This maxi dress will be your go-to for all scenarios.
10. A cowl neck cami because you can never have too many elevated basics. Dress it up or down for the perfect look every single time.
11. A cheetah print sweater so chic, you'll have no problem wearing it *at least* once a week. I mean, seriously, the styling possibilities are endless.
12. A pair of multi-color stone heart enamel drop earrings that you can use to add some color into your usual all-black winter ensembles (but, you can totally wear them all year round!). Warning: these are ~so~ adorable, you'll probably get tons of compliments on them.
13. An oversized tie-dye sweatshirt that looks cute yet feels extremely comfortable. Who says you have to sacrifice comfort to look cute?
14. A balloon-sleeved sweater to enhance your winter wardrobe. You can never have too many sweaters, you know?
15. A black felt floppy hat for keeping your face protected from the sun and adding a sophisticated touch to any outfit. Plus, it will also be a great hat for when we can ~finally~ go on vacations.
16. A pair of sherpa-lined gloves for keeping your hands cute and cozy during the chilliest of winter days. Bonus: they're also waterproof and touchscreen-enabled.
17. A white beaded pearl mini clutch to dress up an LBD, pair with a crisp white button down and jeans, or add a touch of elegance to a denim romper. I mean, look at ~all~ that detailing!
18. A double-breasted wrap coat with a plaid pattern that'll make you feel like you just strutted out from a fashion show. Seriously, it's so chic that ~all~ the photographers would want to snap your photo. Plus, it can be paired with basically everything.
19. A set of neon hair clips for pretending it's summer even though the temperatures outside are frigid. The bright pops of color will brighten your mood immediately.
20. A pair of high-rise wide-leg jeans that are sure to make a statement. Warning: there is a100% percent chance that every time you wear these people will ask where they can purchase them.
21. A one-shoulder scalloped swimsuit for those warm and toasty wintertime Jacuzzi dips. Just add a glass of wine and you can *pretend* you're on a tropical island somewhere.
22. A pair of high-rise jogger sweatpants so cozy, you won't even believe how cute they look. Can easily be worn for WFH, running errands, and everything in between.
23. A gold layered necklace with heart charms for achieving the layered necklace look without all the tangled necklaces.
24. A long balloon-sleeve ruffle blouse that's perfect for ~literally~ any occasion. A Zoom meeting with potential clients? Going out for date night? Have a virtual baby shower? This blouse will be the first thing you grab from your closet.
25. A long-sleeve floral smocked midi-dress with an elastic waist, keyhole back neckline, and pockets that give off some of those *'80s* vibes.
26. An incredibly soft lounge shirt because it's everything that you've been dreaming of wearing this winter.
27. An all black puff-sleeve sweater dress that has endless styling possibilities — get multiple outfits out of it by changing up shoes, accessories, bags, and jackets.
28. A long-sleeve sweatshirt dress with side pockets and pleated puff sleeves, because ~coziness~ over everything.
29. A long-sleeve tie-dye sweater dress that looks like you put in a ~ton~ of effort when you're really just wearing a sophisticated edition of a warm blanket. Plus, you can totally pretend that you hopped onto the tie-dye trend (don't worry — we won't tell).
30. A silver bracelet set with a star charm, moon charm, and regular silver beaded bracelets that can be worn separately or together. You can decide how you style them and change them up depending on your outfit.
31. And a cozy cardigan for throwing on over your pajamas during meetings while you're WFH. TBH, everyone at the Zoom meeting is probably doing the exact same thing.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.