25 Stylish Things From Levi’s That Look So Comfy, You’ll Probably Want To Live In Them
Comfy clothing is a wardrobe necessity.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A pair of 501 shorts so you can ~finally~ have a pair of jeans shorts that you'll actually want to wear. These shorts are seriously the most comfortable ones you'll ever (!!) wear!
2. A relaxed graphic T-shirt to add some color into your neutral OOTDs. It makes a statement without being too overbearing.
3. A pair of 501 wide leg jeans because once you fall in love with the shorts, you'll also want them in jeans. These are not only the perfect length (not too long or too short), but the comfort on them are next level, too!
4. A pair of classic ripped 711 skinny jeans that will become your go-to — even though TikTok proclaimed them as "out." While the comfort on these is unmatched (yes, skinny jeans can actually be comfortable!), they'll also pair well dressed down or up.
5. A men's trucker jacket because a denim jack is a wardrobe necessity. It can be dressed up or down and can be worn practically the entire year (think crisp fall days, 65-degree spring afternoons, cooler summer nights, etc...).
6. A lightweight puff-sleeve top that goes with your favorite pair of jeans for an instant elevated outfit.
7. A pair of Levi's original fit jeans because there's a reason (or two) that they've been around for generations. One pair of these and you'll be hooked! Prepare your wallet, you'll probably want them in a few colors.
8. A delicate puff-sleeve top with a lightweight, sheer material to wear to COVID-safe rooftop restaurants and bars this summer.
9. A pair of mid-thigh shorts as they're the perfect in-between length for breezy spring and cooler summer days. Since they're inspired by the Levi's 501 jeans, they also have a touch of ~vintage~ in them so they'll literally never go out of style, too!
10. A pair of overalls that are adjustable, have multiple pockets (!!!), and can be styled with any shirt or blouse so you can wear them year after year with zero regrets.
11. A pair of loose-fit pants with a matching belt for a chic, cinched-waist look. This trouser may look fancy, but it can easily be dressed down with a simple T-shirt too.
12. A pair of Bermuda shorts made with ultra soft denim for those of us who don't love the feel of jean shorts, but love the look of them.
13. A jumpsuit for the days when you need an outfit together in five minutes (or less). One and done is the motto for this one.
14. A 725 high-rise bootcut women's corduroy pants for a look you'll love wearing during the colder months (maybe even the warmer ones, too!).
15. A pair of 311 skinny jeans that are equal parts cute and cozy. The mid-rise leaves gives the right amount of support without being uncomfortable *and* the ankle length is ideal for wear with booties.
16. A pair of 721 high rise skinny jeans made from a super-soft fabric that keeps you coming back for more and more pairs. It's also comfy, not stiff, and will maintain its shape after days of use.
17. A pair of 501 stretch skinny jeans with a high-rise waist for a classic pair of jeans that will never go out of style.
18. A pair of bootcut jeans that'll hold up well wash after wash. And, they'll last you for ~such~ a long time!
19. A pair of 512 slim taper fit jeans because they'll look custom fit for your body with their tailored design. Plus, made out of 99% cotton, they'll also provide a great stretch.
20. A sherpa-lined trucker jacket so you can continue wearing a jean jacket that'll actually keep you warm through the colder winter months.
21. A tote bag so cute, you'll love bringing it with you to your favorite farmers market or to the park on a warm summer day.
22. A classic tan blazer because it'll easily turn every pair of jeans into a work appropriate outfit.
23. A button-up jean dress so chic, you'll wonder why you don't wear it more often every time you rediscover it in your closet. Spoiler alert: it's super breezy and comfy, too.
24. A puff sleeve top with a tie detailing that's both on trend *and* cute for date nights, socially distanced drinks on summer nights, and more.
25. A crewneck sweatshirt so cozy, you'll find yourself reaching for it before you head out for your morning coffee run. Yes, it's that soft!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.