1. A maze dog bowl for a dog who eats super quickly. This will slow down your dog while they eat and help prevent them from overeating.
2. A set of catnip mice toys your cat will absolutely adore playing with. The best part? It'll keep them busy — and ensure you don't have real mice running around your house.
3. A pack of scented poop bags to mask the smell of those stinky poops your dog makes. This way, you at least won't have to smell it on your walk to the nearest trash can.
4. And a poop bag carrier so you can have poop bags with you at ALL times. Simply attach it to a leash, purse, or belt loop, and you're ready to go!
5. A Kong chew toy for keeping your dog busy and out of trouble while you're trying to get some work done. Stuff it with peanut butter or a treat to make it more enticing.
6. An airtight pet food storage container that'll ensure your pet's food stays out of reach (and fresh) at all times.
7. A bag of Greenies Pill Pockets to trick your dog into taking their medicine willingly. This is super helpful in avoiding the inevitable battle of your dog simply licking the peanut butter *around* the pill you're trying to feed them and not actually taking the meds they need.
8. A metal litter scooper so that you'll be able to clean out the litter box with as minimal effort. This material is nonstick and is heavy enough to clean up all your cat's droppings — without the fear of it breaking like plastic scoopers.
9. A Chuckit! ball launcher because touching the slobbery ball after your dog returns it to you is something we all want to avoid. Plus, you also want to tire out your energetic pup with as minimal effort as possible and this is a simple way to do it.
10. A pet feeding mat for keeping all the mess from your dog's meals contained. Since it's nonskid, it'll also keep bowls in place and be easy to clean when your pet inevitably spills (or intentionally spills, like my dog).
11. A bottle of litter box–deodorizing crystals, because a smelly litter box is not the scent you want all over your house, and these crystals are the solution. Pour a layer of these over your kitty's litter and you might even forget that the litter box is there in the first place.
12. An interactive tassel wand with a bell and pom-poms that'll instantly become your cat's new favorite toy.
13. A collapsible dog bowl because your dog should always have a way to stay hydrated on your adventures! This little thing folds up and clips to their leash, so you just have to pop it open and pour in some water whenever you want to use it.
14. An interactive dog ball that'll keep your dog busy for ~at least~ 30 minutes (sometimes longer!).
15. A dander-reducing wipe so you can get ALL the cuddles from your cat — without the allergies that dander tends to cause. Use these wipes whenever you're feeling a little itchy to help eliminate as much dander as possible.
16. A pet first aid kit with essentials like gauze pads, antibacterial wipes, and more, to ensure your BFF can live life to the fullest with you — sans any accidental boo-boos. Use it on hikes, long days in the park, road trips, or any adventure you and your pet decide to take together.
17. A grooming tool to remove excess fur off your dog before it ends up all over your entire house. It even has a self-cleaning function where you push a button and all of the dog hair comes off.
18. A litter mat so that your cat's little paws won't track litter around the house RIGHT after you've swept the place. It helps trap loose litter, sparing you from a lengthy cleaning session after your kitty goes to the bathroom.
19. A scratch pad, because cats file their claws by scratching! This'll give them a place to give themselves a mani that isn't your couch.
20. And a food scooper to ensure that you are giving your pet the *right* amount of food during their meals.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.