1. Make a plan (and stick to it!).
2. Switch off from distractions.
3. Pop some bubble wrap.
4. Puppies, of course.
5. Channel your inner Elsa and let it go.
6. Eat breakfast (aka THE most important meal of the day).
7. Go for a walk round the block.
8. Get app-y. (Get it? Because it's like happy, but with apps.)
9. Visualise the time after the exam (i.e., your happy place).
10. LOOK HOW HAPPY THIS DOG IS:
11. Spend more time in bed.
12. Don't worry about what everyone else is doing.
13. Have a giggle.
14. And if all else fails, give yourself an emergency compliment.
The Rise Above campaign is all about sharing experiences, questions, and challenges to get us ready for anything life throws at us – including exams!
Tips on gaining confidence, blasting anxiety, and general life stuff from the people who've been there. To find out more, visit www.riseabove.org.