1. Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain were talking about divorce and Kurt had asked one of their friends and court attorney, Rosemary, if she could take Courtney out of the will.
Not only would that be a motive, but Courtney did not mention anything to her private investigator that they would be going through a divorce in the near future.
2. Kurt Cobain had three times the amount of a lethal dose of heroin in his system
The autopsy that was performed indicated that Kurt had three times the amount of a lethal dose of heroin in his body before he operated the shot gun. Not only would he be deceased and not be able to operate the shot gun, but this was never something that was really discussed. Unless he used and shot himself immediately, but there has never been a case of death where someone has had a blood level of 1.52 mgs per liter of heroin in their system.
3. The police and investigators on the case did not release the crime scene photos until last year!
2016 seems like a long time to wait to release crime scene photos especially if you have nothing to hide. I will say that many sources state that Frances, Kurt and Courtney's daughter, did not want to see those photos of her father and I completely understand. However, not only did the police hide the photos from the public which as I said is understandable, but they kept them hidden from other investigators to look at which is the sketchy part.
4. The 'suicide note' for Kurt's death never said anything in it about him committing suicide or dying, it also had a couple different handwritings within it.
5. The shot gun on the crime scene was on the same side as the allegedly shot bullet's shell.
Cobain was holding the gun in his left hand and the shell was also on his left side. Unless there was a malfunction with the gun like some presume, the shell should have been on the right side.
6. Friends claimed that they did not think Kurt was suicidal and that his dark lyrics were always just a part of who he was.
Kurt's lyrics were dark and added depth but in an interview, kurt stated, "I'm a much happier guy than a lot of people think I am," in Rolling Stone. I have to agree with that quote. I know he struggled with depression but when anyone shows any kind of emotion and they are in the "limelight" it is taken to extremes immediately.