1. You'd begin your day with Koki.
2. And then proceed to pack it in your lunch box for school.
3. Or you spent an afternoon smacking your lips to sai bhaji.
4. You'd get a kenjo baar aaye when you made your parents proud.
5. Or be cursed with karo muh.
6. You've been called a mathe jo soor more than once.
7. No get-together is complete without Dama Dam Mast Qalandar.
8. Speaking of get-togethers, you know the grown ups can't go without saying aj kaalja baar.
9. Holidays were made for dal pakwaan.
10. And kadhi chawal.
11. Or any day, tbh.
12. There was always that one maasi that was overdressed for any occassion.
13. But you know nobody does a wedding like a Sindhi.
14. Your mom sneaking in a mithi lolli along with koki in your lunch box was the embodiment of a blessing.
15. Your friends marvel at your bargaining skills.
16. And they might mock you as a "stingy Sindhi" at times.
17. But you know you would never exchange your papad-crunching, chariyo vangar family for anything else in the world.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!