1. Hanna’s raccoon shirt.
There’s not even a debate here over how good that shirt is.
2. Aria’s chic floral dress and knee high sock combination.
Math is a subject best learned in knee highs.
3. The Pretty Little Liars’ school assembly frocks.
Guilt never looked so good.
4. Emily’s punk getup.
Fingerless leather gloves … girl is serious!
5. Hanna’s colorblocked purse.
Yep, that purse is ridiculous. Also, Spencer’s pleated skirt is amazing.
6. Aria’s scarf.
If the Liars know one thing, details are key!
7. Spencer’s preppy sweater.
This sweater is perfect in so many ways.
8. The Pretty Little Liars’ fashion show formal attire.
These girls know how to own the pageant stance.
9. Hanna’s adorable yellow dress.
“A” might be on Hanna’s trail but at least she is workin’ it in that yellow sundress.
10. Aria’s metallic blue skirt.
It’s hard to focus on the all the plot twists when Aria is literally glowing.
11. Emily’s acid washed shirt.
Her ombre hair adds a nice touch.
12. Aria’s dress. THAT DRESS!
First of all, we’re super jealous of Aria’s waist size and second of all we’re super jealous of that couture dress.
13. Hanna’s couture heels.
Actually her whole outfit is great, but those shoes bring it all together.
14. All of this.
15. Spencer’s shirt (again!)
Agree or disagree: Spencer has the best style. Also, sort of obsessing over Hanna’s sweater.
16. There is almost nothing better than Caleb dressed up…
17. Besides maybe him in a fitted tee.
18. All of the Pretty Little Liars in this photo
The heels, the hemlines, that ridiculously cute sheer button down/vest combination Spencer is wearing - it’s all perfect.
19. Spencer’s fitted professional look.
That cardigan, black leggings, nude heels and a crisp button down is quite possibly the perfect outfit.
20. Aria’s black and white ensamble.
Aria might not know how she’s feeling about this baby shower, but she wears indifference well.
21. Aria’s leopard print coat AND shoes.
Also, is Hanna wearing harem pants? Très chic.
22. PLL LBD
23. Mystery woman’s all black mourning clothes from Season 4.
That veil might be creepy and we’re dying of anticipation of who this woman might be, but that doesn’t detract from how cool this outfit is.
24. The Pretty Little Liars’ funeral fashion from Season 4
And yet again, they’re killing it at a funeral.
25. Wren’s fitted suit from Season 4
Now that you’ve seen a glimpse of Season 4, pre-order your season pass at iTunes today and don’t miss out on a minute of the fabulous fashion, lies and mystery of Pretty Little Liars. Season Pass Available on 6/12.