1. Daring to get out of your comfort zone (just to end up being uncomfortable).
2. Dying a little every time you increase your contribution to your savings account.
3. Keeping quiet when you have nothing nice to say...
4. ...while also trying not to show judgment on your face.
5. Remaining down to earth.
6. Hiding your disdain for people who aren't even trying.
7. Doing a good deed but realizing absolutely no one saw you do it.
8. Resisting the urge to slip back into old habits.
9. When the day arrives that you made plans with friends and you know you can't flake on them again.
10. When you start to hold doors or elevators for people and they don't always say "thank you."
11. And simply accepting that which you cannot change.
Images courtesy of PopTV