1. Been Awhile? The Biggest Mistakes to Avoid After an Exercise Hiatus
Whether you have a good excuse like a pulled hammy or you’ve just been too busy with work and friends to slip on your running shoes, it’s never easy to get back into working out. To keep yourself from over or under-doing it, be sure to avoid these common mistakes. You’re trying to jump back into healthy habits, not making up for lost time.
2. Before You Jump In, Refer to the Beginner’s Workout Schedule
If you’re trying to drop pounds and are new to the whole exercise scene, you need a plan you’ll actually stick to. Check out this well-balanced schedule to be sure you’re making the most of your weekly workouts.
6. If You’ve Ever been Discouraged By Running…
These 15 beginner running tips will help you start strong and stick with it. You’ll want to start out slow, set realistic goals, and before you know it, you’ll be able to run a full thirty minutes without stopping.
10. If You’d Rather Not Run: 10 Reasons to Start Swimming Now!
From toning your core to speeding up your metabolism, there are several reasons why you should consider swimming your new go-to. Grab a suit and find out the 10 reasons why you should start swimming!
17. You’re Done! But Are You? How to Recover After a Workout
A good workout isn’t just about what happens when you are burning those calories. What you do immediately after affects how your body reacts and responds to all that hard work.
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- Tennessee authorities have charged two minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂