This adorable bunny-eared beanie was created by Juni from Hej Juni. A fall accessory that's sure to stand out from the crowd.
Materials: confetti, needle and thread, a paint brush, mod podge, a beanie, fabric that matches your beanie as closely as possible, scissors, pen, and thin wire.
1. Place one piece of fabric over the other, flip side up. Pin in place.
2. Draw bunny ears onto one side.
3. Following the lines you’ve drawn, do a whip stitch through both pieces of fabric. Leave a gap at the bottom.
4. Cut around the bunny ears, outside of your stitches. Don’t worry if it’s messy, this will be hidden in a bit.
5. Pull bunny ears right side out through the gap.
6. Paint the front of the bunny ears with a layer of mod podge.
7. Sprinkle the mod podge with confetti. Shake gently to remove any excess and let dry.
8. Apply another layer of mod podge generously. It’s best to dab on this layer in blobs. Allow to dry.
9. While waiting for the mod podge to dry, bend a piece of wire into bunny ears.
10. Insert the wire into the ears through the gap.
11. Sew the base of the bunny ears onto the top of your beanie.
And you're done!