Claire also created this chic lego necklace.
Materials: one lego piece, one box closer, one jump ring, one gold necklace, superglue, a pair of beading pliers and some gold spray paint.
1. First off, spray your lego piece gold. To do this, move the lego onto a protected surface such as some old newspaper and then spray in short bursts to ensure a thin even coverage.
2. Leave the piece to dry and prep the fastenings. To start with use the pliers to open out and flatten down the box closer bead.
3. Once the lego piece is dry, turn it over and glue along the flat length of the box closer. Then hold the closer onto the back of the piece for a few seconds.
4. Once dry you can attach the jump ring. To do this use the pliers to open out the ring half way. Then hook the box closer onto the ring and once again using the pliers, close the ring back together.
5. Feed your necklace through the jump ring and you are finished!
Wear with a collared shirt for a super cool look.