- 1 box Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- ¼ cup Pillsbury All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2½ cups powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon peppermint extract
- ⅓ cup crushed peppermint candies
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (325ºF for convection).
- Whisk together Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix and all-purpose flour. Whisk in
vegetable oil, water, and eggs.
- Using a tablespoon-size cookie scoop, scoop dough onto parchment-lined sheet trays,
leaving about two inches of space between each cookie.
- Bake for 9 minutes or until cookies are set. Let cool completely.
- Place butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, kosher salt, and peppermint extract in a
bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Spread peppermint frosting on the flat side of a brownie cookie. Top with another
brownie cookie to make a sandwich. Spoon crushed peppermint candies along the
edges of the frosting for garnish. Enjoy!