Was in #8 the other day and a normal person asked for milk with the coffee. The barista refused because she thinks the milk chokes the coffee’s flavour or something. The customer tried again but the barista insisted and the customer gave up even though he really wanted milk. So snobby! Let people have the beverage they want!
- pigletinboots "Neville Longbottom Was And Remains Pe..."
- pigletinboots "Where Outside London Should You Live?"
Response to Where Outside London Should You Live?:
That’s convenient - I already live in Edinburgh!
STOP TELLING ME HOW TO FEEL. Shortbread thumbs would be amazing.
I’m an only child so my dad always ends up calling me by one of his dogs’ names.
- pigletinboots "Jenna Fischer And John Krasinski Were..."
- pigletinboots "A Man Shared A Photo Of His Tireless,..."
- pigletinboots "23 People Who've Just Done Their Job ..."
Response to 21 Cosy AF Bedroom Goals:
British spelling of cozy!