1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup melted butter
2 tablespoons milk
¼ teaspoon vanilla
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ cup mini chocolate chips
8 brownie squares, rolled out
1. On a small baking sheet, bake the flour at 350˚F/180˚C for 5 minute to kill potential bacteria.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, butter, milk, vanilla, salt, and chocolate chips.
3. Mix well and chill.
4. Using a melon baller or your hands, form cookie dough into size of a truffle.
5. Form brownie square around cookie dough and seal it around the ball of cookie dough.
6. Dip brownie in bowl melted chocolate, covering the entire ball, then chill.