180 grams Original Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1250 milliliters water
200 grams fusilli pasta
Pinch of salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 large chicken breast, thinly sliced
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 teaspoon salt
Black pepper, to taste
Juice & zest half lemon
1 red pepper, roughly chopped
8 asparagus stems, cut into the same size as the fusilli pasta
100 grams sweetcorn
Fresh basil to garnish
1. Bring a pan of salted water to a boil.
2. Add your pasta and cook for 8–10 minutes. Once cooked, reserve 90ml of the water, drain the remaining water and set the pasta aside.
3. Return the pan to a medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons oil and warm. Add the garlic and lemon zest and cook for around 30 seconds or until your kitchen is filled with a pungent garlic smell.
4. Add the sliced chicken, salt, and pepper. Stir and cook for 4 minutes or until cooked through.
5. Add the red pepper. Stir and cook for a further 3 minutes.
6. Next add the asparagus and sweetcorn and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
7. Next add the juice of half a lemon, reserved pasta water and the Original Philadelphia Cream Cheese. Stir until creamy and delicious.
8. Bubble for a minute or two then tumble in the pasta. Stir until the pasta is coated in the creamy goodness, garnish with fresh basil and serve!