150g Garlic & Herb Philadeiphia Cream Cheese
100g courgettes, sliced & quartered
1 red pepper, deseeded & roughly chopped
1 red onion, roughly chopped2 tsp oil
Salt & black pepper
1⁄4 tsp dried mix herbs
1 tortilla wrap
1. Preheat the oven to 220C.
2. Place the courgettes, red peppers, red onion, oil, salt, black pepper and mixed herbs into a bowl and stir until all the veggies are coated in the oil and seasoning.
3. Spread evenly over a baking tray and bake for 18-20 minutes or until cooked through and starting to brown.
4. Next take your tortilla wrap and spread generously with Garlic & Herb Philadelphia Cream Cheese, making sure to leave a little of the edge uncovered so its crisps up and becomes the crust.
5. Top with your roasted vegetables and bake for 10 minutes, or until the edges of the tortilla wrap are starting to turn golden brown.
6. Top with rocket, serve & enjoy!