650g Original Philadelphia Cream Cheese
100g caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
Zest of one orange
220g white chocolate
440ml double cream, whipped
140g mini marshmallows
85g crispy rice cereal
1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
2. Add the marshmallows and stir until melted. Add the crispy rice cereal and stir to coat.
3. While the crispy rice cereal mix is still warm, transfer to a greased 10-inch (25-cm) springform pan.
4. Using a greased measuring cup or glass, press down the cereal tightly into the bottom of the tin, making sure it forms an even, flat layer. Set aside to firm up.
5. Place the chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl and pour 100ml of the double cream on top. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring until melted, about 1 minute.
6. In a large bowl, mix Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese, sugar, orange zest, and vanilla extract until smooth.
7. Pour in the melted chocolate and stir to incorporate.
8. Whip the remaining 340ml of double cream to stiff peaks and add to the cream cheese mixture. Fold with a spatula until combined.
9. Pour the cheesecake mixture onto the crispy rice base and smooth the top with a spatula.
10. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight, until the cheesecake is set. Release the springform.
11. Decorate with white chocolate shavings and orange peel. Enjoy!