800g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
2 tsp vanilla extract
260g white chocolate, melted
450ml double cream
60ml hot water
260g digestive biscuits
1 tbsp Philly
1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp Philadelphia cream cheese
130g Philadelphia cream cheese
3 tsp icing sugar
Edible gold luster dust
1. Grease and line a bundt tin with cling film and set aside.
2. To a large bowl, add the Philadelphia cream cheese, sugar & vanilla extract. Stir until fully combined.
3. Add the hot water to a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatine over the top. Stir until dissolved. Set aside.
4. Melt your white chocolate in the microwave and leave to cool.
5. Whilst you are waiting for your chocolate to cool, get whipping your cream.
6. Using a whisk whip the cream to soft peaks. Make sure not to over whip the cream as It will be harder to incorporate into the other ingredients.
7. Now it's time to bring everything together! Add the gelatine mix & white chocolate to the Philadelphia cream cheese mix and stir until fully combined.
Next fold in your whipped cream until smooth. Pour the mixture into the bundt tin and smooth over.
8. Place in the fridge for 2-3 hours or until set.
9. In the meantime you can get going with the biscuit base. Add the butter, ginger & cinnamon to a sauce pan and melt. Remove from the heat and set aside.
10. Add the digestive biscuits to a food processor and blitz until fine. Pour into a large bowl.
11. Add your spiced melted butter to the biscuits along with 1 tbsp of Philadelphia cream cheese. Stir until fully combined.
12. When your cheesecake is set, remove from the fridge and pour over the biscuits base. Smooth over and place back in the fridge for 1 hour.
13. Once everything is firm, carefully turn the cheesecake out onto your serving plate and remove the cling film.
14. Combine the Philadelphia & icing sugar and place into a piping bag with a star nozzle. Decorate your cheesecake with a selection of fruit, chocolate and glitter. Get creative, serve & enjoy!