1. Let’s imagine you have an amazing stereo. Something like this…
4. You’re listening to music at random, or on the radio. What, if it came on, would inspire you to turn the volume WAY UP? Would it be something like this?
5. …or maybe this?
6. Is this more like it?
7. How about something that was designed to be played at a ridiculous volume, like this?
8. …or this?
9. Or maybe it’s more about emphasis, like you’re underlining the song a dozen times, and adding a bunch of exclamation points?
10. Are you trying to party harder?
11. Or maybe the act of turning it up is kind of a meta thing?
Tell us what you need to hear LOUD in the comments!
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺