1. Let’s imagine you have an amazing stereo. Something like this…
4. You’re listening to music at random, or on the radio. What, if it came on, would inspire you to turn the volume WAY UP? Would it be something like this?
5. …or maybe this?
6. Is this more like it?
7. How about something that was designed to be played at a ridiculous volume, like this?
8. …or this?
9. Or maybe it’s more about emphasis, like you’re underlining the song a dozen times, and adding a bunch of exclamation points?
10. Are you trying to party harder?
11. Or maybe the act of turning it up is kind of a meta thing?
Tell us what you need to hear LOUD in the comments!
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- Turkish's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia, in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total disaster — and it's shows how insane and competitive the industry has become 😱
- A Jimmy John's employee was robbed at gunpoint and video footage shows how chill he was through the whole thing 😂😳