1. Let’s imagine you have an amazing stereo. Something like this…
4. You’re listening to music at random, or on the radio. What, if it came on, would inspire you to turn the volume WAY UP? Would it be something like this?
5. …or maybe this?
6. Is this more like it?
7. How about something that was designed to be played at a ridiculous volume, like this?
8. …or this?
9. Or maybe it’s more about emphasis, like you’re underlining the song a dozen times, and adding a bunch of exclamation points?
10. Are you trying to party harder?
11. Or maybe the act of turning it up is kind of a meta thing?
Tell us what you need to hear LOUD in the comments!
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥