1. Let’s imagine you have an amazing stereo. Something like this…
4. You’re listening to music at random, or on the radio. What, if it came on, would inspire you to turn the volume WAY UP? Would it be something like this?
5. …or maybe this?
6. Is this more like it?
7. How about something that was designed to be played at a ridiculous volume, like this?
8. …or this?
9. Or maybe it’s more about emphasis, like you’re underlining the song a dozen times, and adding a bunch of exclamation points?
10. Are you trying to party harder?
11. Or maybe the act of turning it up is kind of a meta thing?
Tell us what you need to hear LOUD in the comments!
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴