1. Let’s imagine you have an amazing stereo. Something like this…
4. You’re listening to music at random, or on the radio. What, if it came on, would inspire you to turn the volume WAY UP? Would it be something like this?
5. …or maybe this?
6. Is this more like it?
7. How about something that was designed to be played at a ridiculous volume, like this?
8. …or this?
9. Or maybe it’s more about emphasis, like you’re underlining the song a dozen times, and adding a bunch of exclamation points?
10. Are you trying to party harder?
11. Or maybe the act of turning it up is kind of a meta thing?
Tell us what you need to hear LOUD in the comments!
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎