24. “Gungan Style” featuring Jar Jar Binks
Somebody had to do this, because Star Wars fans have the power to turn anything into Star Wars.
23. “Glee” Style
This was also sort of inevitable.
22. Deadpool Style
This one’s for the comics nerds.
21. Santa Style
Merry Christmas, K-Pop fans.
20. MC Hammer Style
Psy performed with MC Hammer at the American Music Awards. Let’s be optimistic and assume this was a dream come true for him.
19. Heidi Klum Style
Another awards show team up, this time for MTV’s European Music Awards.
18. Russian Style
Okay, sure. Why not?
17. “Star Wars” Style
This isn’t a version of the song so much as a quick sight gag.
16. “The Shining” Style
Another version of the same gag setup.
15. Lifeguard Style
These lifeguards all got fired for making this video.
14. Christmas Lights Style
This is just really awesome.
13. DJ Paolo Monti’s mashup with Wham’s “Last Christmas”
It’s sort of strange how many of these are connected to Christmas.
12. Bible Style
This is an ad for a free Bible app.
11. Nerdy Style
Nice production values on this one!
10. Brony Style
There was no way of avoiding this. It’s the Internet, and it’s 2012.
9. Bill Psy, The Science Guy Version
This is great, but it’s really too bad Bill Nye didn’t just do this himself.
8. Farmer Style
“Agriculture is so impoooortant to meeee!”
7. West Point Style
A lovely lib dub from America’s premiere military academy.
6. BuzzFeed’s mashup with Nicki Minaj’s “Starships”
We’re biased, okay?
5. “Spartan High School Style”
This is awful, yet totally mesmerizing.
4. Gotham Style
This is the best of several Batman-themed “Gangnam Style” parodies.
3. Hyuna’s version of “Gangnam Style” with Psy
You might recognize Hyuna as the girl from the original video.
2. Acoustic cover by Hope and Maggie
This is just extremely adorable.
1. “Gangnam Style”
Ain’t nothin’ like the real thing, baby.
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.
- The Afghan Taliban has picked an extremist scholar as its successor to leader Mullah Mansour, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.