1. On how he’s the next Steve Jobs.
2. On his true peer group.
3. On wanting his family to have some privacy.
4. On his his need to push art and music forward.
5. On feeling limited by society and the record industry.
6. On using his art and status for the greater good.
7. On the industry politics behind the Grammy Awards.
8. On learning that his label wanted to find a way to “control” him.
9. On why top-quality art and design has to be made for the people.
10. On why he never looks like he’s having fun.
- U.S. presidential candidate Ted Cruz ended his campaign after losing Indiana's primary to Donald Trump. Bernie Sanders won on the Democratic side.
- A massive wildfire is threatening the capital of Canada's oil sands industry, and tens of thousands of people have been ordered to evacuate.
- Prime Minister David Cameron has bowed to pressure for the UK to accept more unaccompanied child refugees.