2. The title track has already leaked, and it sounds fantastic – certainly a lot better than anything on Invincible, the 2001 album the song was written for.
3. It’s not quite on par with his classics on Thriller or Bad, but it’s definitely as good as the best stuff on Dangerous, which is another way of saying “better than most pop music.”
4. Posthumous albums are always a little weird, especially when they’ve been messed around with after the fact, but if everything on it Xscape is this good, maybe it’s not such a bad idea?
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- People in the country Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨