1. Eminem is back with a new single called “Berzerk” that will be on the sequel to his classic Marshall Mathers LP, which will be out in November. He’s going back to his roots, so it would make sense for him to start calling out pop stars in rhymes, right?
2. Like, say, Miley Cyrus. Who wouldn’t want to hear Eminem rip into her, especially after her VMAs performance?
3. People want a song like that to exist so much that a bogus verse written in Eminem’s distinctive style is spreading rapidly around Twitter.
4. The verse was actually penned by @SlimShadyRaps, a Twitter user who writes raps in Eminem’s voice.
5. Since Eminem has been known as Slim Shady for over a decade, a lot of people just assume it’s the real deal.
8. This doesn’t rule out the possibility that there could be an actual Miley diss on The Marshall Mathers LP 2.
9. And on the bright side, “Berzerk” is a total banger.
10. So, yeah.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.