1. Eminem is back with a new single called “Berzerk” that will be on the sequel to his classic Marshall Mathers LP, which will be out in November. He’s going back to his roots, so it would make sense for him to start calling out pop stars in rhymes, right?
2. Like, say, Miley Cyrus. Who wouldn’t want to hear Eminem rip into her, especially after her VMAs performance?
3. People want a song like that to exist so much that a bogus verse written in Eminem’s distinctive style is spreading rapidly around Twitter.
4. The verse was actually penned by @SlimShadyRaps, a Twitter user who writes raps in Eminem’s voice.
5. Since Eminem has been known as Slim Shady for over a decade, a lot of people just assume it’s the real deal.
8. This doesn’t rule out the possibility that there could be an actual Miley diss on The Marshall Mathers LP 2.
9. And on the bright side, “Berzerk” is a total banger.
10. So, yeah.
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.