1. Chester Bennington from Linkin Park made his debut as the singer of Stone Temple Pilots with an unannounced appearance at the KROQ Weenie Roast in Los Angeles yesterday.
2. Stone Temple Pilots fired original frontman Scott Weiland back in February with a terse, single line press release that offered no specific reason for sacking him.
3. Weiland has denied that he was fired from the band. He recently went on a solo tour in which he performed STP’s first two albums in full with completely different musicians.
4. Anyway, enter Chester Bennington. Here’s the last few songs from their set, featuring Chester’s renditions of the STP hits “Interstate Love Song,” “Dead & Bloated,” and “Trippin’ On A Hole In A Paper Heart.”
If you close your eyes, it’s not thaaat far off from Weiland.
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- What Brexit can tell us about how the U.S. presidential election is going. Note: it's not the same thing as Trump.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.