Blur will close out the Olympics in London on Sunday night by headlining a massive gig in Hyde Park alongside fellow British pop icons New Order and the Specials. Blur’s musical style shifted a lot over the course of seven albums and dozens of B-sides, but they were always an exceptional and highly energetic live band. Here are ten videos of Blur at their best, ranging from ultra-campy theatrical pop and aching balladry to hyperactive punk and atmospheric art rock.
3. “For Tomorrow” 
4. “Bank Holiday” / “Parklife” 
5. “Girls And Boys” 
6. “Mr. Robinson’s Quango” 
7. “Best Days” 
8. “End Of A Century” 
9. “On Your Own” 
10. “Beetlebum” 
11. Pretty Much All Of “13” 
12. “The Universal” 
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀