Pepsi Max Vanilla Spider
475ml heavy cream
410ml sweetened condensed milk
1 vanilla bean
90ml spiced rum
1 can Pepsi Max Vanilla
1. Slice vanilla bean down the center and carefully peel open. Scrape beans from the pod.
2. Add seeds and pod to heavy cream in a sauce pan.
3. Simmer about 10 minutes and allow to cool completely.
4. Cover and refrigerate (with pod) about 2 hours or until cream is cold.
5. Remove pod from cream, whip cream until thick, add condensed milk.
6. Pour into a loaf pan and refrigerate at least 6 hours or until firm.
7. Scoop 2 scoops of ice cream into large glass, add 90ml of spiced rum.
8. Top with Pepsi Max Vanilla.