Meet James Blake.
1. He grew up in London, the son of a well-known musician named James Litherland.
2. He's allegedly had the same haircut since the age of 14, and we have every reason to believe these luscious locks are here to stay.
3. His dad tried to teach him guitar, but once young James touched the piano, there was no looking back.
4. For his 2009 album Air and Lack Thereof, he insisted on recording in his bedroom.
Whatever it takes, Jim.
5. And his self-titled 2011 album was released under his own label, ATLAS.
Did we mention that he was 23 at the time?
6. He also has an alias: Harmonimix. He uses it to release things like this Destiny's Child "Bills Bills Bills" remix.